We’re in search of a Backend PHP Developer to join our team. In this role, you will be working on our Custom in-house large-scale Web Solutions, this will include: designing features, writing code, reviewing code, solving problems, tracking down bugs and delivering stable and well written solutions. The ideal candidate would have 3+ years of professional experience.
- Do functional requirements analysis, design and develop new feature
- Write high quality code and documentation
- Work closely with other developers, QA and the marketing team
- Apply analytical skills and be committed to quality
- Help track requests, issues, work progress and general changes to our platform and make adjustments to improve the site.
- Provide estimates and technical documentation on request
- Be sensitive to the performance, reliability and maintainability of your code
- Be responsible for the optimal maintenance of your development and test environments
- Understanding client requirements and product specifications to provide solutions
- Test, deploy and maintain applications to ensure requirements are met
- Perform code reviews and share knowledge with colleagues
- Enhance browser compatibility, search optimization, mobile device accessibility, responsive design and Mobile-First Web Design.
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT plus 3 years’ work experience working on software development
- Strong Analytical organizational communication and people skills required
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment is considered an asset
- Team player whilst also holding the ability to work independently