We’re in search of a full-time Web designer and Front-End Developer to join our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly assist and be a part of developing our Custom large-scale Web Solutions and performing maintenance on smaller marketing sites. Many of our apprentices eventually become full time employees, and we put you on that path from day one if you are willing to work and excel.
In this role, you will:
You will also work closely with the Creative team to ensure consistent and accurate style representation through all forms of digital media for our brand/s. The web designer/front end-developer should have a keen eye for design and functionality, good coding skills, and is knowledgeable about current web standards, including best practices for usability and accessibility.
- Design and build dynamic and engaging web pages, micro sites, advertising landing pages, and email templates.
- Enhance and optimize existing web pages and add layers of editability within our large-scale Custom Platform/s.
- Lead web content contributors in the updating and management of their pages through communication, support, training, and user groups.
- Serve as an active member of the marketing web strategy team, contributing ideas and expertise to completing priority web projects.
- Enhance browser compatibility, search optimization, mobile device accessibility, responsive design and Mobile-First Web Design.
- Monitor reports for bugs and new features and make adjustments to improve the site.
- Perform other functions related to web development, content and design as needed.