We’re in search of a full-time Web designer and Front-End Developer to join our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly assist and be a part of developing our Custom large-scale Web Solutions and performing maintenance on smaller marketing sites. The ideal candidate would have 3+ years of professional experience.
In this role, you will:
You will also work closely with the Creative team to ensure consistent and accurate style representation through all forms of digital media for our brand/s. The web designer/front end-developer should have a keen eye for design and functionality, good coding skills, and is knowledgeable about current web standards, including best practices for usability and accessibility.
- Design and build dynamic and engaging web pages, micro sites, advertising landing pages, and email templates.
- Enhance and optimize existing web pages and add layers of editability within our large-scale Custom Platform/s.
- Lead web content contributors in the updating and management of their pages through communication, support, training, and user groups.
- Serve as an active member of the marketing web strategy team, contributing ideas and expertise to completing priority web projects.
- Enhance browser compatibility, search optimization, mobile device accessibility, responsive design and Mobile-First Web Design.
- Monitor reports for bugs and new features and make adjustments to improve the site.
- Perform other functions related to web development, content and design as needed.