Virtual Reality Game Development
VRTRON has been quick to capitalise on VR tech’s unique features and improve user experience. We build VR games from the ground up as well as port ready-made games to VR, and we were one of the first indie developers to do so.
Before Google Maps took off, VRTRON crafted a VR predecessor for PC. Subsequently, in 2011, the same core team released Space CommandAR, which, along with the AR toy gun it was made for, was awarded for best design and innovation at the New York Toy Fair. Our next project was an edutainment game we designed in collaboration with Reveal VR called A Night in the Forum released for Playstation VR.
Augmented and Mixed Reality
AR/MR technology is still at an early stage but we at VRTRON are placing our stakes on it as the technology of the future for gaming and beyond. We’re already hard at work to bring education about sustainable energy and gaming together on it in one fun package with our upcoming title Energenies.
2D / 3D Animation & Design / Post-Production
VRTRON traces its roots in animation and design. Our team of artists’ skill set includes:
- Concept art for all assets
- Storyboarding and sequencing
- 2D & 3D design for all characters and environments ranging from cartoon and fantasy to life-like
- Post-production VFX
- 2D & 3D animation incl. low to high polygon timed sequences to pre-rendered triple-A film sequences)
- Low to high polygon modeling and rigging
- HD, 4k & 8K integration
- UI assets design
We believe there’s no other way to fuel such a multidimensional creative endeavour than to make each project a labour of love. We’re passionate about games.
From the conceptual stage to post-release, we value detail and immaculate quality while keeping the big picture in sight. We know that no matter how high the bar we set, at the end, there’s very little that beats the satisfaction of seeing our games taking up a life of their own and shining in the hands of our players.
Game dev skill set includes:
- Experience using major game engines for developing on all platforms using Unity/Unreal and Phyreengine
- Developing across hardware platforms (smart devices, PC, consoles) and digital platforms (social media, game sites, etc.)
- GDD, GDS, etc.
- Narrative writing and integration
- Full back-end programming
- Illustrations and in-game art
- Planning and design of all game aspects (UI, UX, characters, environments, props, etc.)
- Thorough QA servicing
- In-game monetisation
- VR/AR/MR optional integration
Social media integration
Publishing through all major online app outlets (App Store, Google Play, etc.)
Web/Facebook Game Development
VRTRON takes advantage of the relative ease and cost-effectiveness of development for Facebook. We work hand-in-hand with our in-house marketing and community managers, looking closely at the platform’s integrated marketing tools and huge customer base reach in order to turn it into a lucrative source of revenue.
We work with custom CMS systems such as Drupal, WordPress and Joomla, custom frameworks/platforms such as social network systems, PHP MVC frameworks, HTML 5 Web Development and Responsive Design. Also, our team optimises online presence by making it accessible from mobile platforms and devices through cross-platform development.
VRTRON web development covers:
- Website UX Design – User Experience and User Interface Design
One-Page or Multi-Page websites
- Small, Medium to Large Scalable Websites – Scalability, Security and
- iGaming Solutions
- Social Networks
- Web application with a content management system – Drupal, WordPress and Joomla
- HTML 5 Web Design and WebGL
- HTML 5 Web Development: optimised for high performance with quick loading times, scalable and responsive
- Responsive Design: Design for every device
- Cross-platform Mobile Application Development